ME,MY LIFE AND EVERYTHING

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

ENGLISH: Hello again after weeks.
Lately i had published a page about my trip to Warsaw.
Unfortunately my Turkish blog was blocked and I can't use it anymore.So I will decide soon.I will have only blog in two language: Turkish and English at the same time or I will create a new Turkish one. But it is to hard to write,put photos ETC. for two blogs.My Turkish blog was better and longer than this one.

Last week I worked in a youth festival organized in an university. I worked for GENCTUR which organize international volunteer work camps, sells interrail tickets,international youth cards,cheap flight ticket,works for Work & Travel,CVS projects etc.I joined their volunteer projects.

Here I created a show about the festival. It's in Turkish unfortunately.I spent three long hours to make it. So i fed up to create one more in English.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home