ME,MY LIFE AND EVERYTHING

Sunday, November 12, 2006

warsaw The first place to visit in Warsaw :OLD TOWN.
During World War II almost all town destroyed .After the war they built the city from the it's ashes by looking at the pictures and postcards.There is a palace, a church,Madame Curie's etc.use,souveniour shops full of amber jeweleries and Polish dolls etc. and nice cafe/restaurants... The symbol of Warsaw is in Old Town: A warrior mermaid.


A romantic option to see around :Horse carriage. My favorite vehicle
to see around is always a bike.





Everywhere in Warsaw and Krakow
there are small kebab restaurants.
It's the best cheapest thing which is very delicious. I ate it lots of time.
It' s different than Turkish kebab.
The restaurant owners are generally
African like Egyptian,Moroccon so on.




My favorite street in Warsaw :Nowy Swiat.At the end this long street you arrive Old Town.
Don't forget the visit Imbiss Istanbul restaurant to eat kebab.Delicious!! I ate there twice.Turkish tea is free after kebab.



!!Attention: From airport I took a illegal taxi.I haven't know of course.It was 3 times expensive.
Wherever I took a taxi for same destination i paid a different price.They have four tariff depends of the hour.Once I took a taxi.I haven't notice that it was a hotel taxi.Opps!!Very expensive.





If you go to Poland , typical thing to buy is a Polish doll. I have one too:)


Polish folkloric costumes ...






In the garden of the palace we,maybe 20 people were watching this squirrel .It was eating nuts with a big care :)


A few peacocks were walking around with all their beauties in front of the palace...



Lazienski Palace-Very nice palace with a big garden.Unfortunately when i arrived there after a crazy bike trip on motorway it was closed.But i spent two hours in the garden and in a nice cafe.World-famous Polish musician Chopin's big statue is worth to have a look.








The famous food is pierogi.I ate it in a nice restaurant in old town.MY choice was with cheese,tomato and pumkin seed.Yummy!!














The palace of culture and science

The symbol of Warsaw.The highest building of Poland.

As a typical tourist i climbed the top by elevator and see the beatiful view.

Winter is a calm time for me.I wish i would start my blog before sumemr.I was very active , did lots of things,visited different towns and cities between May and September.Here I want to create a document of my Poland(Warsaw and Krakow) trip. Have a nice journey with my pictures!!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:12 AM, Blogger Lamis said…

    Nice photos from your trip...in Ukraine we have also a lot of kebabs, lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home