ME,MY LIFE AND EVERYTHING

Thursday, November 02, 2006


I had some visitors from Izmir,west of Turkey a few days ago.
4 handicap friends who i met in Van handicap camp which i directed , on the east last August.
We had great relationship and we keep in touch often.
It's great to have friends from all over the country.

They came to Istanbul for a TV program just for a few hours.
I never miss a chance to see old friends and met them.

The young man Recep lost his one leg because of a car accident .
The other two women disabled from the birth.
The woman with glasses is the manager of Izmir Handicap Association.
12 year old girl is her daugter.
She is my new penfriend.:)

Although it's hard to be a handicap in my country
they are all full of life. Impressive!!

Recep (the man) is a good basketball player .He and the girl with red sweater Fatma started to learn playing drum/tumba etc. for a European supported project.Than they will join shows and go around.Maybe also Europe. 4 physically disabled+4 deaf people will play drum and a few blind people will do folk dance. When they come to Istanbul I will go to watch them.I can record a tape for my blog maybe.


I am proud of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home